This is me.

I am IMPATIENT.
And when I am IMPATIENT, I tend to curse a lot.
Waiting five minutes for something seems like forever for me.
However,
I love to LAUGH.
Sometimes, I can burst out laughing just by remembering something funny that happened days before.
LAUGHING makes me sane.
I OVERTHINK of some things too much.
I OVERTHINK when things doesn't seem to go my way,
when it seems that things are falling apart.
Don't get me wrong; 
cause THIS IS ME.

I can be BIPOLAR-ish;
I am not saying that I am bipolar,
it's just that when I am HAPPY, I will be SMILING all the time.
And when I am SAD, I will be CRYING buckets of tears without me understanding why I cried.
I am UNPREDICTABLE.
Nobody can predict how am I feeling when I am in a room full of people.
I may appear to be SMILING to them,
but deep down, I am CRYING.
I can even be ANGRY till the fact that I CRIED so hard
because I was so ANGRY.
Don't get me wrong,
cause THIS IS ME.

To that special someone out there, wherever you are, whoever you are.
Whether you are from Kuching, Sri Aman, Miri, wherever you are.
Whether I know you, or you know me but I don't know you,
whether you are my friend or a friend of my friends,
I am not asking for something that is impossible.
I just want to be LOVE 
JUST THE WAY I AM;
without being change just to fit in to be your trophy girlfriend, or fiancee' or wife.
I just want to be understand without even telling you what 
I like or what I don't like.
I will try not to change you;
but I promise that I will compromise with your behaviour,
just as long as you compromise with mine;

cause THIS IS ME.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top