You're just a fool

I don't know if it is just me, 
or people seem to be using social media in the wrong way. 
Be it on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram (although I rarely see weird posts
on Instagram) and YouTube.
Maybe, in their sick, twisted head, 
posting status that grabs the attention of their friends on Facebook
is something that they are proud of.


But little did they know, they are actually making a fool out of themselves,
and the people who saw their status are the ones feeling sorry and embarrassed for them.


My reaction every time I come across statuses that made a fool out of themselves on Facebook.


CONVERSATION

2 comments darling:

  1. I feel the exact same way. Like what on earth, do you even use your brain to think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I was cracking my head for the next blog post and you're reading this blog. Haha! P.s. I schedule it to 3 p,m tomorrow :)

      Delete

Back
to top