Kumangs Day Out!

So yesterday was the fourth day out of the 365, and although I must say it started a bit slow for the past three days, I enjoyed so much because I was out with the people that I love the most. 


MY KUMANGS!

It has been indeed a while since we last went out, together. These faces I mean. Rachel texted me on Friday asking me if I am free on Saturday, and immediately I said YES! Initially, the plan was to go to the movies (Victoria's plan bah ini), but since it has been a while since we last had a great talk with Tina, so Rachel opted for lunch. Smart move I must say. We had our lunch at Kim Bay Restaurant, Boulevard, and boy, I tell you, that small table for the five of us is full of food. We are all foodies, especially Vic, Rachel and me! 


There were lots of laughter, be it at Kim Bay, or the children's section at the hypermarket (yup, we kumangs are wacky like that. Vic's sister is expecting, and she is the one who is more excited. Typical her. Haha), and even at the parking ticket payment machine. And then we visited Pris who is working at BeeHive Dessert, Jalan Song. Again, we bring more laughter at the cosy shop. Maybe too much because the passer-by doesn't seem to want to stop by even though Rachel kept showing her thumbs up because the food there are delicious. Haha. Oh, just a mini advertisement (and I am not paid to do this), you guys should go to the place. The place is very cosy, just nice for a chill out moment with the people you love and the food is great too! 






More photos of us at BeeHive Dessert!
(photos courtesy of Vic)


Btw, the person who sat next to me is Imelda, or Ida as we affectionately call her. Now, she tags along at most of our outings, just like Elly used to when she was still staying with me before. The last photo is Pris, in her element, doing her job. Oh! She bought all of us gifts from her trip to Japan. Green tea KitKat okay? You cannot find it in Malaysia. Haha. And in case if you guys are wondering why were we looking so serious in the second last photo, it's because we were looking for songs to be played during Tina's wedding reception in May. I can't wait for that event! And I love planning. Maybe I should consider to be a wedding planner *coughs*. 


Gift from Japan courtesy of Priscilla! 



Marcella and Martina. Hehe. Both Aquarius. One is bride-to-be. One is enjoying her life with food, tv shows and occasionally, her cats. 


So basically that was the summary of January 4th, 2014. Even though only Vic and I are still studying among us kumangs now, but we are almost at the finish line, I can almost taste it. I may not know what is in store for me for the rest of this year, but I am hoping that it will be as great as 2013. 


Here's to 2014, and whatever may be, will be. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top