Positivity is the key

nowplaying: Up - Olly Murs feat Demi Lovato


I really count my blessings, every single day.
Without fail before I sleep, I will always thank God for whatever that's happened 
during the day.
Be it a colleague of mine managed to protect a life, or someone's life is change because of me (somehow);
even the smallest thing such as a beautiful weather or getting to eat one chocolate bar 
(yup, that is how obsessed I am with chocolates)

And you know what?
I forgot the last time I feel so emotional.
I am a very emotional person;
this blog is indeed the proof of it. 
Nowadays, when I read back the archives of my blog (as early as 2012),
there are times that I actually cringed and I asked myself,

"WHY ON EARTH DID I WROTE ALL THOSE?"
"OMG YOU ONE EMOTIONAL WOMAN!!!"


*insert the laughing-until-tears-come-out emoji here*


And I must say, I am thankful that I am working in an environment where I am surrounded 
by positive people.
There are times some of us will feel down; we are only human after all.
But because of how our system works here in this agency, everybody's spirit is always up during and after our morning meeting.
I mean, c'mon.
Who gets to dance to Macarena during the morning meeting, please tell me?
Lol
Plus each and everyone of us is always giving good energy to one another,
so that everyone's energy will always be at the optimum level throughout the day.

Exhibit A: Morning "exercise" during morning meeting = WEFIE! Do you guys do that too?

That is why, I've always been giving positive energy to my kumangs in our chatroom (although sometimes I feel like syok sendiri forwarding/sending all those long messages to them and yet nobody replied *insert sad emoji here*) and also to my best friend and also to another close friend of mine whom I shall not disclose here.
So far, I can see the changes in the close friend of mine, especially after how many times I scolded advised him not to dwell on the negativity and everything.
I'm happy that the way he talks now is waaaaay different than the way he talked the first time he reached out to me for help.
And I hope this continues for a very, very long time. 
As for my kumangs, I can see the positivity in my soul sister (although she doesn't need that much help from me, I guess).
When she was at her lowest point, I remember telling her, try to live every day to the fullest, 
no matter how hard that day seems.
From her Facebook feed, I can see that she is indeed applying what I told her (haha).
And I only need to tell her once.
So yeah. I am happy for her.

If possible, I want to spread my positivity to this PARTICULAR person.
But he seems like a tough cookie to break.
We were once so close; but things happened.
Although somehow, deep in my heart, I cannot let him go from my heart.
I've tried, and the feelings came back;
As if it never left.
I just took it as a sign I will not let it go anymore, until I really, really have to.
So, yeah.
I will try and try and spread my positivity towards him.
Who knows, he lightens up somehow? 


Current favourite phrase and song. 


Because the feeling that I am feeling right now is indeed the BEST thing.

CONVERSATION

3 comments darling:

  1. I love the way that you put this! When you bring that light and positivity to others they are drawn to you! How do you show your good energy??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there. To answer your question, actually I don't know. All I know is just that I make sure I will say "hello " to my colleagues, smile and laugh with them, say positive things, and encourage one another when a person is down. And the rest will follow. Remember that you are in charge of your own feelings. Hope this helps. 😊

      Delete
    2. That is so true and when you show that to others they will show that back. Your insights are awesome I would love to hear more do you have a facebook?

      Delete

Back
to top