Laughter is the best medicine :)

Today's class was the best! My first class of the day was Financial Management, taught by Madam Josephine. The highlight of the day during the class was when someone (more like something) visited Madam while she was lecturing. Wanna know what was it?


Mr Cockroach.


EEEEEEEE!

Scaree rigghhhht? In the middle of the lecture, Madam Jo suddenly screamed and my friend Rachel also screamed (and so do the rest of the class. Lol) and she was shouting "TIKUUUUUS!" out of the sudden. Everyone in the class freaks out and I nearly jumped up my seat! Hahahahaha! But then, there was a girl clarified that it wasn't tikus but it was lipas. But still, they're both scareeee, don't you think? Then, Madam Jo continued her lecture for around 10 minutes before she finally saw the lipas and actually jumped from the stage and to the stairs. 


She jumped exactly like that. It was adorable that I can't help but to laugh. Haha.

And when she said," kamu jangan takut. Nanti mesti ada lipas itu di bawah sana. Kalau kamu tiba-tiba ada rasa geli-geli, itu bukan kawan kamu arrr..." , I put up my leg on the chair for the rest of the class. Rachel laughed when she saw what I did. Lol.

Anyways, let's proceed to the next class which was Business Communication II. It was my first class for this subject as I didn't attend last weeks class (oooopsss..!). Turns out the lecturer, Dr Mahani was actually fun. Last week, she gave us an assignment regarding communication; it was about a situation where we have to communicate with a tour guide in order to help a lost old lady. Dr Mahani choose one of us to act a role play on this situation. It was very funny i tell you! There was a few parts that I (and also the rest of the class) find it funny. These are the snippets of it.

A: Hello. Ini agensi pelancongan ke?
B: Ye. Ini agensi pelancongan. Bukan agensi cari jodoh. Boleh saya tolong?

*********
B: Cik, boleh cik tanye mak cik tu dekat mana lokasi dia sebenarnya sekarang nie?
A: Oh, dia tersesat di tengah-tengah roundabout tu. 
B: Ohhh.... Roundabout mane tu? 

*********

B: Hello, cik? Cik masih di talian? Cepat sedikit ye. Kredit nak habis nie.
(however, actually it was A who made the call, not B. LOLLLL!)

Never in my entire life I had attended a class that makes me laugh all the way. Even after the class was over, my friends and I were still laughing about it in the car to the fact that I was hitting the steering. And to act to that hilarious fact, it happened when we were entering Unimas at the security check point. I can bet you that the guard was wondering why a bunch of girls in a car, laughing like mad. Even the driver. But it was just too funny not to laugh at! And everyone said, 

So, besides carpe diem, I am living on this quote also :). Okay, I have no idea what else to crap about and baby Cleo's battery level is reaching 25 % only. Hence, I shall end with an interesting quote by Charlie Chaplin.

A DAY WITHOUT LAUGHTER IS A DAY WASTED.


Love, 

Marcy.
Xoxo.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top