I broke my tooth

Last night, I had a dream that I broke my tooth. It was real scaree for I thought it was real. I mean, I am only 21 and I lose my tooth? I do eat sugary stuff but not so much because I try to control the intake as on my paternal side there are some family members who are diabetic. Even my dearest grandmother is a diabetic. So of course I feel that I should take control of what I eat even though I am young. 

Anyways, back to my dream. In that dream, I was somewhere in a big shopping mall (which I have no idea where). I don't remember who I was with at that time, but I remembered that I was very happy at that time because, come on. A girl in a big shopping mall; it feels like being in heaven (although shopping mall is nowhere near heaven when you come to think of it). 

When I was browsing through the handbag section, out of the sudden my mouth bleeds. Then when I stick my tongue out, I can feel my front tooth (the lower part) is jiggling. I was a bit scared but I thought it was just an illusion. Then, I jiggle my tooth over and over again and out of the sudden *POOF*, MY TOOTH FELL DOWN! And when I finally realized that it was indeed very real, that it is not an illusion, I started to broke down and cry. A few minutes later, I woke up.

It was indeed a very scary dream because I had never dreamt of it before. As I was curious of what the dream meant, I decided to Google it and I had found the best (maybe not the best, but is enough to answer my curiosity) meaning of dreaming about broken teeth. 

Broken Teeth
Dreaming of broken teeth is horrible and most people who have this dream do not want to experience it again because it feels just like a bad nightmare. When you get a dream like this it means something in your life needs more attention and focus on the main issue before it falls apart. Are you trying to fix something that seems broken? Or you or your relationship with somebody close with you needs repair. Try and remember all the details in your dream to help you understand why our teeth are broken. The person breaking your teeth can help you learn that you and that person need to deal with fixing the issue that is unresolved.
Source: Dream Dictionary.org

According to the definition above, I should pay more attention and focus on something (studies maybe?) before it goes wrong. If that is the case, I know that I am doing my best to be more studious for this semester. I aim to do better for this semester (doesn't everyone?) so that I can actually get a 3 pointer average for the cumulative at the end of the second year. In doing so, I try set some time; a few hours at night before I go to bed to do some reading before I enter the class and so far it is great as I can understand what basically the lecturer is talking about although I am half asleep in the lecture (i.e. today's Statistics class). I don't want to touch on the relationship part as I am single. And my relationship with my friends and also family are going great so I don't think it is relevant.

However, I also read that in the Chinese perspective of a broken tooth dream, it means that I am not telling the truth to people. It got me thinking again, but I stopped myself because I am not lying to anyone. Most certainly to myself. I am way over past the "what ifs" period, I am not hoping when it comes to that certain someone I think I am falling for (but I will admit that, yes, I do have feelings for him), so I am therefore not lying to myself. Perhaps I should disregard this as well? As Nelly said in his song,



So maybe, I should just live my life as normal as possible and take whatever the meaning that was given for the dream that I had as a lesson in my daily life. Life is full of give and take you know? You lose some, you gain some. So don't fret about your life so much, and appreciate whatever that comes your way. Everything that happens are a blessing in disguise, with or without you realizing it. Carpe diem. Okay, I think I rant enough already. It's 15 minutes to noon and I'm still waiting for Elly to finish her class then off to lunch it is. Have a good week ahead everyone!


Love,

Marcy.
Xoxo.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top