Today I don't feel like doing anything

Since I woke up earlier today, I don't feel like doing anything. The weather is just perfect to sleep in. But considering I have been sleeping for almost 10 hours, I decided to just wake up but stay in bed, snuggling with Patrick. And of course, I went online and the first website I went to is Tumblr! So I ended up spamming the Tumblr dashboard with reblogging.




Yep, you got me. Then again, nobody cares if you are constantly reblogging. It's like Twitter, where nobody cares if you update your status every second. But when on Facebook, if you were to update your status every now and then, people will be like, "does this person have a life or he/she just craves for attention?" As I realized that I've been reblogging too much, I literally had to just close the website rather than staying there because I know I will be reblogging even more. That is how addictive Tumblr is. Anyways, I think I should do something outside this room for now. I haven't had a single nibble of food due to the cold weather (yeah Rono. I am a bad eater. Puas?) Till then.


Love,

Marcy.
Xoxo.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top