Not A Lonely September for me please?

I was listening to Plain White T's Hey There Delilah via Youtube when I come across to this particular Plain White T's single. The song title is very familiar, and being the curious cat that I am, I clicked the link and I listened to the song. And right after, the flashbacks appear again. Apparently, it was the song that A used to dedicate to me during our early months of our relationship. *sigh* But anyways, I enjoyed the song.



Coming back to reality, classes will commence next week and guess what? It will be my second year in Unimas! How fast time flies huh? After almost 3 months rotting at home, it's finally time to switch into student mode where I'll be swamp with classes, quizzes, assignments, etc. You know the drill. I know I will regret saying "I want to go back to class again," by the second week but doing absolutely nothing at home sucks even more. Tew! So my wish for September is, just be nice for me? I'm looking forward to meeting new juniors *coughs* from the 2011/2012 intake and oh, I miss spending time with my darling Hany. Now that we are kicked out of college, we will only do brunches or lunches God willing. I is sad :'(. Oh wells. But I know we will find the time, won't we darl? *wink*

Taken at Aling's crib during 2nd day of Raya. :)


SO SEPTEMBER, LET IT BE A FRUITFUL MONTH FOR ME OKAY? I DON'T WANT TO BE LONELY. 

And if you can, please let me spend time with him as well; even if it is for lunch dates, I don't care. I really would like to see where all this is going. And try to make me his first choice once in a while, pretty please?


Love,

Marcy.
Xoxo. 


CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top