Best Friend

BEST FRIEND (noun):

Someone you can trust with your life; who has seen the best and worst of you and will be there whenever you need someone to talk to. There is a balance in the relationship between give and take. You feel so sync with them that you can comfortably share your innermost feelings and thoughts.










We don't have to like the same thing. We do, but not all the things that I like, she likes. And not all the things that she likes, I like. But yet, we get along well. We don't judge each other's decision, we don't force each other to like the same thing. We just do. She has seen me at my worst, and still be there for me even though I fucked up. And the best part, we respect each other's privacy. I think that is the most important key in every relationship, doesn't matter whether it's friendship, love or between siblings etc. Come to think of it, now I know why God tested me earlier this year with a failed relationship. To see whether I actually realized that I actually have good, wonderful friends that stand behind me whenever I fall. And she was there, every single time. Now it is September, and in 3 more months, we will be saying goodbye to the year 2011 and hello to 2012. Our friendship has gone stronger than I thought it would with those whom I used to call bestfriends back in high school (just saying). And exchanging stories with her, is just a wonderful experience because it can never be this good (she knows what I meant *smiles*). There's always this anxiety to know what happens next, the thrill of happiness, sadness, angry and all the emotions involved, and, .... words just can't explain it. Only she and I know how it feels. I remembered that I reblogged a quote in Tumblr and it said something about, 


".....it's something unexplained that you just had to be there in order to understand it."

We have many of those moments. Another trivia for you all is that, whenever we go, people tend to think of us as sisters than of her and her own sister. It sounds really funny, but it is true. Maybe because we have the same hairstyle, or maybe it's because we hang out a lot that we began to resemble each other. HAHA! Real funny. Then again, she is my sister what? The reason why I said so is because of this:


Yup. I believe that is her. I remember when I was going out I wonder why I never had a sister and sometimes I do get jealous of the bond that sisters usually have (however on the plus side, being the only girl rocks because I don't have to share my clothes with anyone. I just share shoes with my mum but that's about it). But having her in my life as my best friend is the closest thing to having a sister, and I feel blessed. Real blessed that I have Sarahany Abdillah Kipali as my best friend. I love you girl! *suppa tight hugsss*

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top