The sweetest thing that touched my heart



This is a scene taken from CSI: Miami's Season 9. Maybe I am a sucker for a very sweet guy (i.e. Horatio Caine) but I myself am hopeless when it comes to love. Hurt three times, the same fucking way makes me realized that I should take a break for a while and see what it's like to be single. And so far, I am loving it. Which is a good sign. Anyways, *enough of hopeless me*, the reason this scene catches my heart is because it shows love in every parts. A love for the newborn baby (Heather, the woman who was assaulted), brotherly love (Eric Delko towards his deceased sister, Marisol Delko Caine) and the true love from a husband to his deceased wife (Horation Caine towards Marisol). Ah, let's face it. I'm hopelessly falling in love. Not. Haha. That is why everything tends to touch my heart in so many ways. But really. This scene has a very special place in my heart because the first time I watched it, I cried, buckets of tears. When I watched the re-run, I cried again, buckets of tears. And when I stumble upon this video on Youtube, and literally 'raped' the replay button, I still cried buckets of tears. Especially the part where Horatio was seating at Marisol's grave, talking to her, telling her about the case that he and his team had handled. You can actually see how much he misses her, and that he loves her with all her heart. Not many men has that qualities you know? Okay, considering the fact I don't know what else to write, I'm gonna end this post with the prayer that Calleigh had said in the earliest part of the scene. 


ANGELS OF GOD, FROM HEAVEN SO BRIGHT; WATCH OVER MY CHILDREN, AND GUIDE THEM RIGHT. FOLD YOUR WINGS AROUND THEM, AND GUARD THEM WITH LOVE. SING TO THEM SOFTLY OF HEAVEN ABOVE. 



Love,

Marcy.
Xoxo.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top