No Wonderlah My Friends Pun Tak Suke You


TO TAKE THIS SURVEY, SIMPLY PUT YOUR MUSIC PLAYER ON SHUFFLE AND ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITH THE TITLE OF THE SONG THAT COMES ON

[it's better if you don't cheat and don't skip any songs.]

What is your name? Or what should your name be?: 
Grenade – Bruno Mars

How is your life going?: 
Hanyut – Faizal Tahir 

What is your nickname?: 
Kotak Hati - Hujan

What is your theme song?: 
Singing In The Rain/Umbrella – Glee Cast

What is your best friend's theme song?: 
Bila Cinta - Gio

How is your life going to turn out?: 
Biarkan Aku Jatuh Cinta – ST 12

Will you get married?: 
Rolling In The Deep - Adele

Will you have kids?: 
Karma – Faizal Tahir

What will your job be?: 
Bitter Heart – Zee Avi

Did you/will you finish school?: 
Lucky (Spanish Version) – Jason Mraz & Ximena Sarinana

Who is your best friend?: 
Big Jet Plane – Angus & Julia Stone

Who is or will be your significant other?: 
Fix You - Coldplay

Who do you like?: 
First of The Gang To Die – Zee Avi

How will you die?: 
Talking To The Moon – Bruno Mars (this is hilarious!)

How do you feel right now?: 
The Book of Morris Johnson – Zee Avi

What is your favorite song?: 
Luar Biasa – Shahir (slaps ze forehead)

How could you describe your parents?: 
Price Tag – Jessie J

Your best friend[s]?: 
Firework – Katy Perry

Your teachers?: 
Count On Me – Bruno Mars

Your significant other [or crush...]?: 
Darling It Ain’t Easy – Zee Avi

Yourself?: Life Is Wonderful – Jason Mraz

What is your best feature?: 
Menyesal – 6ixth Sense

What will you be / should you be, profession-wise?: 
Part of The List - Neyo

How could you describe this survey?: 
Decode - Paramore

What makes you angry?: 
Stereo Hearts – Gym Class Heroes feat Adam Levine

What makes you sad?: 
Deeper Conversation - Yuna

What makes you happy?: 
Never Gonna Leave This Bed – Maroon 5

What makes you dance?: 
I’m Not Yours – Angus & Julia Stone

What is your favorite color?: 
Tinggal Kenangan – Caramel Band

How would you describe yourself?: 
The Yellow Brick Road Song

Who is your worst enemy?: 
Monster - Paramore

Who do you hate?: 
Skyscraper – Demi Lovato

Who do you love?: 
Brick By Boring Brick - Paramore

Who do you lust after?: 
Need You – Travie McCoy


Finish the Sentence

I wish:
Loverboy – You Me At Six

I want to: 
Rhythm of Love – Plain White T’s

I want to kill: 
Someday We’ll Know – Mandy More & Jonathan Foreman

I want to eat: 
Cuba – Faizal Tahir

My head: 
The Only Exception - Paramore

I am: 
Forever and Always - Parachute

My best feature is: 
Turn Me On – David Guetta feat Nicki Minaj

My eyes are:
Perpisahan Ini – 1st Edition feat Aizat Amdan

My hair is: 
Only Hope – Mandy more

My face is: 
Good Life – One Republic (Y)

You should: 
If It’s Love - Train


Random

Words of advice: 
Smile – Avril Lavigne

How do others see me?: 
Aku Skandal - Hujan

How do I see myself?: 
Kantoi – Zee Avi

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top