Boyce Avenue

While I was doing some reblogging in Tumblr, I came across to this particular photo. The lyrics sounds very familiar but I couldn't connect the dots on whose song it was. Thanks to the wonders of Google, I typed out the lyrics and it came out that they lyrics were from the song Teenage Dream cover done by Boyce Avenue. As I was curious, hence I went to Youtube and looked for the particular song. And boy, my mind was blown away upon listening to the cover. I am lost at words now so I supposed that I just shared some of the covers I managed to listen.

Teenage Dream (Katy Perry) Cover

Iris (Goo Goo Dolls) Cover

No Air (Chris Brown & Jordin Sparks)

What Hurts The Most (Rascal Flats)


My favourite among the ones that I've listened to is of course Teenage Dream. And also What Hurts The Most. They're a great band, and I think you should listen to them too! Meanwhile, it's almost 3 in the morning and I am nowhere near feeling sleepy at all. Maybe I should listen to some of their songs more and look on some info about them. Toodles!




Love, 


Marcy.
Xoxo


CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top