Au revoir juillet, bonjour août :)

I have been meaning to update my blog on the happenings between the last week of July and the first week of August but due to the lazy-ness attack, I didn't do so. Lol. No sweat however, I am here to update. Though I think I would let the pictures do the talking more. So,here it goesssss....


28th July 2011

Went for ice cream at Sunny Hill ice creams with ze brothers and my 10-year-old cousin, Isabel. After that, Isabel and I went to The Spring for fun as the little girl has never been to The Spring. Well, before this she stayed at Miri, so I feel 'obligated' to bring her there. And being the little girl she is, she was so happy with that journey that she didn't want to go home. Isn't she cute?
Ze ice creams. 3 sundaes with nuts and ONE banana split for una persona. :S

Happy boy with banana split. :D

Isabel.

Me and my unseen sundae :p

Macson looked so exhausted. Lol.






This random photo was sent as an mms to Rono as it was his birthday that day. Lol! Happy birthday mangkuk!






The long journey home. Never fail to be stuck in a jam at Jalan Song.

29th July 2011

It's Friday night, and thanx to Rono (and maybe my persuasion. Haha.), he brought me out together with Mat and his friend Steph. Not many photos (my apologies), the only photo of that day is of when we were at Waterfront seeing people playing with the glowing sling shots. Quite cute. Prior to Waterfront we went to Siang Siang Corner at 3rd Mile for just chilling. While at Waterfront, more chilling. Oh, did I forgot to mention that there are street buskers at Waterfront? Yes, they are. Not many crowd were there (besides us chilling there, listening to them singing) but it was fun. And after that, since we still have no idea on where to go, we ended up at Food Avenue, 4th Mile. Rono said it's Mat's favourite place. Haha. Lol. 


29th July 2011

The day my family went to three different occasions. My parents went for my niece's first birthday party at M2 restaurant (how lucky she is. First birthday to be celebrated at a restaurant. When I turn one, we celebrate at home. Haha.), ama and I attend the St Joseph's Family Block Rosary reunion dinner at Penview Inn while brother Macson went to a music festival held at the Curves. 

The reason why Macson 'bail' her birthday party. Look at who the invitation is addressed to? Only to both my parents. So, we children (and also my parents) interpret it as we are not invited. Sorry cousin, the next time you want to us to R.S.V.P for your occasion, please address us correctly. Just saying.

My unlucky ticket. Haha.






1st August 2011

Aunty Angela asks me to pick Isabel up from school as akung is travelling to Sebuyau for a day. Before going to old alma mater SK Catholic English to pick her up, I went to The Spring for shopping. Bought these two tops at Mango with my own pocket money that I earned when I worked. Felt so happy after that.


12.50 p.m. The bell rang. When I was still a student there, 12.50 is my favourite time because I get to go home after that. Lol. 

After picking up Bell, I had lunch at ama's and stayed there until 3. Till then, Bell and my other cousin Siaw Yang invade my phone. Explains the funny photos of my cousin (and an embarrassing shot of me) here. :D. And can I add up the fact that Singgon's third generation bears gorgeous granddaughters? :p

Beverly Jawai Singgon. (Siaw Yang) Only 8, but she's as big as me! No, wait. She is actually BIGGER than me. Her wrist size is definitely bigger than mine :O

Isabel Nunjan Casey. (Bell) Aunty Angela's second child, her first daughter. Her second daughter is Amanda Peranti (Manda) who is 5. 

Marcella Julan Geoffrey. (Baby) 21. The only daughter of Geoffrey Singgon and Nosin Ngayup (and I'm proud of it!). Okay, so the shot by Bell is not the best picture of me, but you get my point? :)


4th August 2011

Went to pick Matthew up from school and went to Iglool at Tabuan. We planned the ice cream a day earlier, but little did we know that the weather is not by our side. It rained when I was waiting for Matthew and it rained when we were at Iglool. But a deal's a deal. So we went for our ice cream, despite of the rain.

Green tea snow ice - mine.

Combination - durian snow ice. Matthew has an obsession with durian ice cream that I can never understand. 

Well, that's basically marks how I spent my days. I had officially gone through 216 days in the year already and there are another 149 days till 2012. How will my days be, bad or good, I will still be here. 

And again, au revoir July. Bonjour August! :)


Love,


Marcy.
Xoxo.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top