3

Some snapshots from baby Khloe. (for those of you who doesn't know who/what is baby Khloe, she is my dearest Samsung Corby II phone. Teehee)







Photo 1: Doddew, one of our pets. She is just so FLUFFY!
Photo 2: Some random hornbill hanging at the lamp post at Jalan Tun Abang Haji Openg.
Photo 3: St. Joseph Cathedral, Kuching. The place of worship for Catholic followers. 
Photo 4: Doddew and Brownie. Yes, I love to take photos of my cats. 



************************this is very unrelated******************** 

I am currently listening to Christina Aguilera's Fighter and it has been on the loop since 50 minutes ago. I never know why I didn't really like this song back when it was a hit, but now, being the sucker for strong drums, makes me try and listen to this song. And now I just can't stop playing it! The reason why I start listening to it is after I watched The Voice advertisement on AXN.

photo courtesy of Google

And Christina Aguilera is one of the coach (they don't use the term 'judge' in this competition), along with Cee Lo Green, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton. Can't wait to watch it on AXN this coming 21st August :).


To end this post, here's Christina Aguilera's Fighter. Enjoy! 


SO I WANNA SAY THANK YOU CAUSE
IT MAKES ME THAT MUCH STRONGER
MAKES ME WORK A LITTLE HARDER
MAKES ME THAT MUCH WISER
SO THANKS FOR MAKING ME A FIGHTER.


Yes, I am very bored so pardon me. 


Love,


Marcy
Xoxo.



CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top