The conflicting feeling


That is what exactly I am feeling right now. And add salt to the pain, I stumble upon this when I was reblogging via Tumblr. 


I JUST WANNA BE LOVED AGAIN
I want the excitement of making someone happy. I want the pleasure of waking up every morning and having a text from that person. I wanna talk on the phone with someone before I go to bed and go to sleep smiling because I’m so happy. I want the thrill of always texting that person. I want to have someone that knows me inside and out. I want someone who I can talk to like my best friend every once in a while. I want someone I can just lay in bed with all day and watch movies and laugh. I want someone to understand me. I want someone that will spend their Saturdays with me whether its going on date or just hanging out with friends. I want someone I can be 100% comfortable with. I want someone to fight for me, not with me. I want someone who will stay up just so we can solve an argument. I want someone to be real and true to me. But most of all… I want someone to give me exactly what I had once and love ME with all their heart and never ever leave… No matter how hard it is to stay.  

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top