Just a dream

Did you know that when someone appears in your dreams, it’s because that person misses you?

— Psychological Fact (via yourheartispure)
(Source: sunnythings, via tanlubb)




I woke up to a dream of you. Yes, YOU! The funniest thing is that, you were talking to my grandfather. You guys were talking as if you had known each other for years. Talking about fishes, palm oil, etc.; to which I can't help but to smile upon seeing that. I just came back from work; and I wanted to visit my grandparents. I saw your car at their driveway. My heart was beating very fast; you never did stop making my heart beating faster huh? Even after those years, you still can make my heart beat faster. When you saw me at the door, you looked scared. As if you saw a ghost. I am a ghost indeed. A GHOST OF YOUR PAST. I just let you talked to my grandfather cause it seems to make you both happy; and I went to my grandmother at the kitchen. Then, the next thing I know, I was talking to you. At first it was awkward. But it didn't took us long to click just like we used to. And from there I can see, both of us were very happy. I did remember that I said to you this, "you were very happy with her. I can see that in your face. But why you come back here?" to which you responded something but I couldn't make up what they were as I awoke soon after. 

Then soon after that, the quote up there appears in my mind. I was shaken, as usual, after a dream of you. And I remember the part of the quote says:



"IT'S BECAUSE THEY MISSES YOU?"


Is it true dear? That you actually do miss me all this while that I still dreamt of you sometimes? Or it might just be a small part of me that is holding on to us that makes me dream of you. I don't know. I wish I can explain that. But all I know is that, I am living every day, just the way that makes me happy. Thank God for my friends who are always there for me. Especially Hany and Rono. These two person are the person who know when I am very sad, though physically, I still can draw a smile for them. These two are my backbone for now. And God, you've taken him away from me for a reason, and I believe that you have someone better for me. I trust your judgement, for you are God for goodness sake! But I do wish I understand why I still dream of him whom you've taken away from me. Deep in my heart, I know he is happy. But if what the psychologist said is true, why does he miss me? He found someone better right? He even said this to me via e-mail:

scratch the Chuck part okay?

But yes. That was what basically he said to me. "Don't come looking for me," I stopped looking for you already, just so you know. My only question is, why do you keep finding a way to come back into my dreams? Why do you miss me, if you think you had better? Does that mean I do appear in your dream whenever I miss you sometimes? 



This is sick. I need to stop. Kbye,


Love,

Marcy.
   
 


CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top