Hawaii-Five-O

Earlier on, I was watching Hawaii-Five-O (the remake with my brother), again. It is the finale of season 1 okay? And I was in love with the car.

This car to be exact. Ohhhh so gorgeous! 


The name of the car? 1974 Mercury Marquis. The one that Steve McGarrett of the Hawaii-Five-0 (remake) drove is the ACTUAL specimen of the one that Jack Lord drove in the original Hawaii-Five-O. I have a thing for car. Thanx to my dear ex. I may not understand everything about car, but he taught me about the beauty of a car. And I know that this one is a real beauty! 

Back to Hawaii-Five-0, if you asked me which Hawaii-Five-0 version that I prefer, it would be this version:

The 1968 version! The main reason? 

Jack Lord is just so hot! And his poise, good God. He kinda reminds me of Horatio Caine of CSI: Miami, but I always think that Horatio Caine might get some of his poise based on Jack Lord's character in Hawaii-Five-O. Lol. Not that I am against the remake.

See? Even the intertitle is super canggih compared to the 1960's. But it's so blue! 


Alex O'Loughlin is undeniably hot. He's Steve McGarrett of Hawaii-Five-0 for goodness sake! But he still can't beat Jack Lord's poise as the original Steve McGarrett. *drools*


Okay. I think that's enough. Thanx for reading my crap. Kbye! 




CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top