TGIF. Not.

"Pictures of last night ended up online
I'm screwed.
Oh well.
It's a black top blur, but I'm pretty sure it ruled."

Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) - Katy Perry
Credits to Metrolyrics.

Bits of Katy Perry's lyric of her new single, Last Friday Night. An awesome song I must say. It has been on the top of my playlist since I've downloaded it recently. An anthem for everyone I suppose? :D How do you spend your Fridays? Whatever it is, I hope it's fun. Unlike poor me here. Stuck at home on a Friday :(. Earlier on, I was skype-ing with my beloved twin Pops, sharing story when I got a text from him asking whether I wanna join him to go out. I was over the moon until mummy told me this, "bie, tomorrow you send the boys to school. I have cross country tomorrow,". My heart crushes into a million pieces soon after. If I have to send ze brothas to school for replacement school tomorrow, doesn't that mean I have to wake up early? Shiat! I hate waking up early. Urghhh.Told him politely that I couldn't go (after a few times contemplating on whether to go or not) and that I will join them next time. At least it wasn't so bad lah that I couldn't go out. I was skype-ing with Pops until it started to have problems. Sign out and sign in again like a maniac but still, this greeted me: 


I can't sign innnnn! So fucking pissed right now as story time between me and Pops were interrupted. Oh wells. Some other time I supposed? At least I'm tweeting with her right now.  So yeah. Other than that, I'm doing some reblogging via Tumblr as well. Just another way to cure my boredom-ness. Haha. Earphone on the ear, music blasted. I'm good for the time being.


Dang, I'm hungry. But it's midnight. Should I eat? :'(


Ill figure out later. 

Love, 

Marcy.
xoxo.



P.s. Hoping that he's having a great time, wherever he landed right now :)

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top