The Princess Diaries marathon

Yeap. I'm updating my blog early in the morning (as in 4.44 Malaysian time), and I haven't slept since last night (well, minus the fact that I took a nap in the afternoon). Been watching movie since 9 p.m last night. The first movie that I watched was Apa Artinya Cinta, an Indonesian movie that I had been longing to watch since I don't know when. Herm, I'll update about that movie in the next post (if I remember that is :p). After that movie, I have the sudden urge of watching The Princess Diaries. Therefore I watched The Princess Diaries and The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement.


The Princess Diaries was in the cinemas in 2001, which was 10 years ago. Starring Anne Hathaway as Mia Thermopolis and Julie Andrews as Queen Clarisse Renaldi. 

\
The sequel to The Princess Diaries movie in 2001 is The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement which was out in the year 2004.


Among these two movies, I would say that I'd prefer The Princess Diaries (2001) because Mia was so naive back then, and you can actually see her transformation from a girl who nobody knows to a princess of a country (though Genovia is merely fiction). And these are some of my favourite parts in the movie:

Hilarious right?

This is just plain sweet. Awwwww!

The kissing-in-the-garden scene. Isn't it beautiful? 

Not that I don't like the sequel, I do. Maybe cause I don't watch it as often as I watch the first, maybe cause it is plain boring. Idk. But anyway, it was an enhancing period for me to get to watch The Princess Diaries marathon. Oh, it's 5 a.m already. I think I should go to bed now. Good day people and have a lovely weekend ahead!


Love,

Marcy.
Xoxo.



CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top