"Everyone, at some point in their lives, wakes up in the middle of the night with the feeling that they are all alone in the world, and that nobody loves them now and that nobody will ever love them, and that they will never have a decent night’s sleep again and will spend their lives wandering blearily around a loveless landscape, hoping desperately that their circumstances will improve, but suspecting, in their heart of hearts, that they will remain unloved forever."


Source: Eletheowl


Yesterday night, after listening to Tinggal Kenangan (Jauh Kau Pergi) by Caramel band, I cried. I cried hard, sobbing for 5 long minutes. And soon after, it feels good. I guess, I had been keeping those feelings bottle up in me for this long month of July. Now July is coming to an end, and August comes next. I can connect myself to that quote because there are times at night when I sleep, I woke up in the middle of the night and realized that I am all alone. And I hate that feeling, so much. Being in a relationship for almost 3 years and suddenly you are single (especially when you are physically AND emotionally attached to your other half), it's hard to accept that fact sometimes. However, as time goes by, I learn to live with the pain, and naturally, the pain goes away. The only thing that stays, is the scar. But I am proud to wear that scar because it is a prove that I survive this whole ordeal. I never thought I would get pass through this situation, but I did. Of course, naturally I am proud of it.



Anyone who was heartbroken knows this, knows how I feel. Cause I know I am not the only one who felt that. The key to forget a massive break up, is to move on without looking back (because most people tend to do that). The most important part also is that, don't try too hard to forget him/her. Because the harder you try, the more you couldn't let them go. It takes time, but eventually, they will only be nothing but a distant memory. I owe this to you Rono, cause you are right (please don't brag about yourself too much okay? Perasan kau ya. Hahaha) all along. Thank you for the advice because if you didn't tell me that, I don't know how is the state of my mind today. Before I end this post, I shall share with you the song Tinggal Kenangan (Jauh Kau Pergi) by Caramel band. 


*The history behind this song:
This song was actually written and composed by a girl named Gaby (Indonesian). She is said to dedicate this song to her boyfriend who passed away (I don't know what reason it was) and soon after she made a performance in her college, she commit suicide*



Pernah ada rasa cinta antara kita
kini tinggal kenangan
ingin kulupakan semua tentang dirimu
namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu
oh bintangku

jauh kau pergi meninggalkan diriku
disini aku merindukan dirimu
kini kucoba mencari penggantimu
namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu
oh kekasih
jauh kau pergi meninggalkan diriku
disini aku merindukan dirimu
kini kucoba mencari penggantimu
namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu
oh kekasih
pernah ada rasa cinta antara kita
kini tinggal kenangan
ingin kulupakan semua tentang dirimu
namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu
oh bintangku

jauh kau pergi meninggalkan diriku
disini aku merindukan dirimu
kini kucoba mencari penggantimu
namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu
oh kekasih


Love,

Marcy.
Xoxo

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top