Iron Lady

I found out something about someone whom I really cared. And well, it didn't really shocked me much because somehow, I kinda expected something after we started to drift apart. But it didn't make me sad, nor happy, because I've accepted him as my lesson, not blessings like I used to. Well, he is both, but he is more of a lesson to teach me that when I finally decided to let go of feelings that I have towards someone (which in the end tires the hell out of my heart), happiness will come to me. 



Told my girls (Hany, Vic and Rachel) about it. Hany was a bit disappointed because she hoped that something actually happened between us (as in me and this guy), but obviously it didn't. And she is even more upset than I ammm!!! No kidding. Hun, if you read this, please don't. It's just not meant to be, that's all. Vic and Rachel on the other hand, they said that they knew I can make out through this because they've seen me survive heartbreaks after heartbreaks, hence leading to Vic saying that I am an "iron lady". How am I an iron lady, is still a mystery to me. But all I can say, I'm okay now. I am okay. 2013, no more heartbreaks, heartaches. It's all about me, and the people around me. 

They are my rock, they are my everything. For now, they are my source of happiness.




I'm a big believer in love, and the whole idea of love, but just unlucky. That's all.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top