Of Spongebob and tea

My girlfriends (yes, that include you Achis. Har har) are the most random people on earth. Never had I met people who are creative, yet sneaky (in a good way I mean) at the same time. So I went for dinner with the girls, and apparently it was a surprise birthday in advance for me. When I came, there was a cute cake with Spongebob on top.



So they had planned a surprise birthday celebration for me, when I had planned for them last year. Need evidence?

Achis' 22nd birthday

Rachel's 21st and Pris' 23rd birthday

Victoria's 22nd birthday


This time, it was my turn to be SURPRISED. However, I don't have the picture right now. Will update properly once the pictures are up. Hehe. That was part one of the surprise. There's PART TWO to the surprise. They got me a present, and it is not, something that you will expect. Wanna guess what it is? 


-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yup. This is she. Shall I open it now?
 -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Okay, this is getting cryptic. -.-

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

TADAAAAAA!!

Aerial view! No, I am not kidding you. It is a teapot. Har har. Marcella has a teapot now :p

Full view of teapot.

And hello Spongebob! :)

It also comes with instructions. First time I got present with instruction. Lol. 

Teapot means nothing without the tea. I got a whole month supply of tea. Har har. Sabah tea pun ada. Elly, len kali ko bawak Sabah tea kasi sa k? 



Still speechless until now, because I didn't know that they will be 'inspired' to buy my birthday present based on my current obsession. Well, I'm not that obsessed to it lah, just that I find that I actually like tea because I am more of a coffee person. But someone whom I regard as special (although I think his appearance in my life is short while, but it was worth it) keep telling me to drink tea, especially green tea when I was sick as he said that my body berangin and tea can help to remove it. And true enough, after drinking tea, I feel much better. Since then, I started drinking tea on a daily basis. I no longer order teh c peng special whenever I dine out, and there are times I actually ordered Chinese tea. CHINESE TEA WOOORRRR!!! *see, I sound like Chinese dy. Lol* Tea is good, tea is calming. It is true. And the health benefits, well, you can Google for yourself. Wouldn't want to be bore with facts, do ya?




So to my girlfriends, cheers to you. And Achis too! Without you guys, my life will be plain boring, and plain boring is not my thing. You guys light up my world ever since I know you, and you guys are my blessings. I will never get tired to say that you guys are my blessings, because you are. Thank you for choosing me as a friend, as weird as I can be. I hope our friendship will go a long way, where we will be attending each other's wedding, baby shower etc. I love you guys so very much. Hugs. :)


Who knew this infamous photo inspired my friends to buy teapot as my birthday present. Har har. 
Thank you so much for the gift loves!

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top