I have a problem

After talking with the bestfriend on the phone, I realize that I have a problem with



1.     People who talks a lot, but no action. Like tong kosong. You know tong kosong? Empty can, to be exact. 
 

2.     Orang yang cakap tak serupa bikin, you know, like today you said A, then tomorrow you said B. Come on, make up your mind. Takkan mau jilat ludah sendiri pulak. Oh, in English, what I mean is you don't say what you mean. I hate people like that. Because I'm the kind of person who say what I mean, and mean what I say. There's no in between.
3.     People who shows off every single thing about them in social network. Like your exam results. Look, you're smart, you are a dean's list student, every semester. We know. But you don't have to tell the world that you got 4 flat in your final exam to the whole world. Nobody likes a show off.
4.     Guys who cheat on their girlfriends, IN WHATEVER WAY. I was cheated before, so I know how hurt it is to feel cheated, and by someone you love so much. Nobody deserves to be cheated. Remember that.



Sometimes, I feel sorry for these kind of people because they are what they are, and only they can change themselves. Getit? Although I think that these days, social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are the main culprit for people acting these way. In Facebook, you have TONS of fake friends, show off THINGS that you think will make you to be the IN CROWD, sometimes even relationships. Twitter, well, is the platform where you say whatever you mean to say while Instagram is a place where you can see the competition of who eats better food (or so I think). You might think I sound bitter in this post. Truth is, I am. But I deserve to sound bitter. In the Internet, I can be anyone I want, with any emotions I want.



Which baffles me sometimes, when you can be just ANYONE in the Internet, some people choose to be dumb and stupid. My question is, WHY?

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top