L.O.V.E., a four letter word



"Sometimes the world can make you feel
You're not welcome anymore
And you beat yourself up
You let yourself get mad
And in those times when you stop lovin'
That woman I adore
You can relax
Because, babe, I got your back
"

Besides Bruno Mars, I have a soft spot for Jason Mraz. I like Jason Mraz ever since his song "You and I Both", and my love towards Jason Mraz deepens when I discover that my then boyfriend loves Jason Mraz too. Although after we broke up, I couldn't listen to Jason Mraz because I ended up balling my eyes out but when I started to be happy again, I started to listen to Jason Mraz again. I even downloaded his album, "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things". This song, "The Woman I Love" is from his new album, "Love Is A Four Letter Word" and I first heard it in Audrey and Tim (of the meme proposal) wedding video. I didn't know the title of the song then but I kept looking until I found it. Anyways, like I said, I have a soft spot for Jason Mraz, and when I first listen to this song, it made me smile in so many ways I could not explain. Maybe, deep in my heart, I hope one day I will find a guy who appreciates me the way Jason sang it in this song.


I will find that someone. Just not now. In the mean time, I will live my life and make those who I love happy.

If you have failed in love or don’t have that special someone, don’t worry! It’s nothing but your future partner’s prayer to keep you single.

Source: She Is Pretty 



Happy Valentine's day for those who are celebrating! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top