Floating Lanterns

Another post on a new day. 


Wow. That's a record, Marcella. I thought you want a hiatus from your last post, which was yesterday?


Then again, why the heck I shouldn't update my blog, when I have the idea right? 


Okay, I need to stop having conversations with myself. Sounds kinda sad. Lol. Not really. If I don't have conversations with myself, how can I figure things out, no?


So anyways. 

Floating lanterns. Wassup with that?


It's just that I kinda have an obsession with it. I really don't know when it happen, but I do know how. I think it was during my Bruno Mars phase, where I listened to Bruno Mars a lot, and every song of his seems to relate whatever that had happened in my life at that time of my life (as quoted from Hany). I think most of you know the song Lighters by Eminem (featuring Bruno Mars). If you watch the video clip, in the last part there were a lot of lanterns, floating in the air.



 A view which I find, soothing, yet magical. Magical how, that is something I couldn't explain. I am a person who can easily be amuse by little things that most people aren't. Like, going to the playground and playing on the swings. It's like, the inner kid in me is unleash. 

Proof enough?




Last year (ceh, mentang-mentang it's the new year already), I remember going to Friendship Park with someone *name withheld, privacy purposes*, but I wasn't sure if it was the lantern festival or it was the eve. There were a lot of people at the park, and some of them were playing with lanterns, beautiful looking lanterns. And I was mesmerized. *Oh, now I remember. It was a few days before the festival.* The real festival was on Sunday, because I remember seeing on my Twitter timeline people saying they were at Friendship Park releasing lanterns. I was jealous, kinda. And since then, I had been wanting to float a lantern, and to be surrounded by beautiful floating lanterns. 



Imagine, to be surrounded by these. Magical, yes? At least for me lah.


And so, I wish to add FLOATING A LANTERN/SURROUNDED BY FLOATING LANTERNS in my bucket list for this year. I hope I can accomplish this because last year, I had crossed off being in a flashmob from my bucket list because I joined Sarawak Flash Mob Crew 2012 and participated in two events. 

Really am proud to say "I was in a flashmob", because I did. TWICE.

See how happy I was in there? Can someone make me smile, like that? :)


I don't know who will be the ONE whom I'll share this memory with, if this is destined to happen. No, I KNOW this will happen, I'm just not sure when and where it will be. That person can be one of my girlfriends, or it can be you. Yes, YOU, who's reading this right now. But if you're a Chinese, it will be a plus point lah. Haha, just kidding :p. But really, I really wanna float a lantern for this year's lantern festival.



Crossing my fingers real hard, and shall pray to God that this will happen this year. AMEN + :)


CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top