Happy Birthday, dear bestfriend. :)






Note: Photo in random order. But as you can see, there's changes in hairstyle so, yeah.


22 years ago today, a girl name SARAHANY was born into the world. And today, she's my bestfriend, ever since 2010. Though I know her during my St Teresa days, but I only get to know her real close during my Form 6 days in St Joseph. And we got even closer after I broke up with my ex (somehow, the story of my ex seems to be surfacing a lot these days but nevermind). Since then, we never look back. We support each other like most girl friends would. So we may not like the same thing (for instance, she's a Potterhead, I am, well, what am I?), but I watched the last series of Harry Potter with her. She knew that I like Katy Perry so much (that I actually name the Kelisa that I'm driving baby Katy) that she watched the Katy Perry movie with me. She gave me advises on relationships even though she had never been in one herself, as I am always the one with the bruised heart. I would drop anything just to find time to see her, even if it's only for luncheons, Ding tea, Swee Kang, you name it. 


Yup. Despite the time factor that separates us, we still make time for each other. 


So here's to you hun. Happy birthday to you. I wish you all the best in your life, may we both find our, well, should we call them Prince Charming (lol) soon (though it don't necessary have to be this month, or next month, or the next next month) and may God bless our friendship. I don't know what I will do without your support, really. But I'm just glad that you came, and never left my side. Cheers to your birthday, and many birthdays that you'll have in the years to come. 



Happy birthday hun! xxxx.


Love, 


Your weird, emotional but wonderful best friend,

Marcella 



CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top