I Want To Be A Dancer



Currently taking a break from studying Investment. Still got 5 more chapters to go, and I haven't even started on a few other subjects that also have midterms after the holidays. And I have to study like, 4 - 5 chapters for the other subjects as well. Honestly, one week holiday is not enough. Still wondering how I'm gonna survive this semester. The motivation is there, the EFFORT (yes, surprisingly) is there. But....... the timing? Oh I don't know. Can I just quit studying and become a professional dancer for Rihanna? Is it not too late? I mean, look at the dancers' body, super FIT! Rihanna even has a 6 pack for goodness sake. Whereas for me, my belly is like a jelly and my arms looks like chicken drumstick. Okay, I'm exaggerating but hey, I really should do something about that.

As you can clearly see above, I look like a pregnant woman! And I'm not pregnant.

Okay, so her six pack can't be seen here (Idk when this photo was taken) but my point is, LOOK AT HER BODY!!!  If that's what being a dancer makes me, well, I would quit doing degree and be a dancer.

Okay, I was kidding. 

I won't quit being a student, not when I'm in my final year right now. Like Queen said in their song, the show must go on, no matter what. 

But I do miss dancing though. I miss doing flash mobs with the Sarawak Flash Mob Move 2012 crew.  The flash mob in Unimas ain't really a flash mob. It's more like, dancing beramai-ramai. Tidak percaya? This is Gangnam style that we did during the faculty's orientation.

P.s. I was in the video, if you can spot me, do tell me. Haha. *perasan*

This one, I've gotta admit, is a great effort done by those from Kelab Kebudayaan Allamanda, also known as KEKAL. But unfortunately, the song choice is a bit meh for me. I mean really. Do re mi? Budak tadika kalau disuruh menari confirm nak. That's my two cents lah. 


And this, is memang menari beramai-ramai. But I really enjoy during this time because the juniors are so sporting and outgoing. During my time, we were passive aggressive. Haha. 

The song is call Xi Shua Shua. Lagu Chinese yang sangat cute. Haha.

When will I get the chance? Haihhh...

I miss this moment, very much. 


My first time joining flash mob. And I never look back since then.





I think I've had enough on investment for tonight. Shall call it a night. Goodnight darlings!

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top