From This Moment On




Actually, I am supposed to be editing the Wikipedia for "forward VS future", for Derivatives, but of course, I just had to divert myself from doing it (dang I need to stop procrastinating. It's my final year damnit). 


On a random note, I will have to play this song on my wedding reception. I just had to. Listen to the lyrics, and you'll understand why. Because so far I've never heard anyone played this song on their wedding reception. Really, NEVER. I have no idea why when the lyrics are so meaningful. Instead, most couples (the ones that their wedding I attended that is) like to choose the song "You Look Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton. Memanglah the bride look wonderful that night; IT IS THEIR WEDDING NIGHT FOR GOODNESS SAKE. But if you look at the other side, are you implying the bride doesn't look wonderful other nights? It's like when someone complimented you, "eh, you look more beautiful today!" What, are you saying I wasn't beautiful yesterday? Or the day before? Okay, I'm crapping already. 


"From this moment, life has begun
From this moment, you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong,
From this moment, ON...."


How can you not play this song during your wedding? 

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top