Bad Eater

Someone once told me, I am a bad eater. It is true. I am a bad eater. I only eat when I'm hungry, and when I'm hungry, I eat a lot from rice to biscuits to bread at one time. And when I'm already full, I can stand not eating for the whole day. I also don't eat much during the time of the month, and on cold days. I just couldn't understand why. But during these times, with only a mug of hot Milo and biscuits, I can survive the whole day without eating something else.


I am a bad eater. And only know the fact when someone who is near and dear to me pointed it out.


But, I am still a bad eater until today.


However, God is good for He sent someone, a person who is really caring, that I've never seen in anyone else before. This person would remind me to eat my lunch and dinner (dinner is my most hated meal of the day that I always skip it), and also remind me to take my medicine when I was sick. Mind you, I am a selective listener (because I'm stubborn, that's why). But somehow, I listened to him whenever he asked me to eat my meds on time (although sometimes I forgot) and followed his advice (sometimes) on the remedies for cough. 


It is still to early to say what kind of relationship that we are having right now, but from what I can tell from the way he cares for me, he cares for me like he cares for someone he love. And my life principal is that I "love those who care for me, and in turn, I care for them just the way they care for me." 


I should feel blessed for he came into my life, and indeed I am blessed for his presence in my life. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top