I'm allergic to midterms.

No, I am not kidding you. I am indeed allergic to midterms. Especially midterm exams that are held after the mid semester break. I first realized this when I was studying for Business Maths, because the midterm was held after the holidays. After I came back to college (as I was staying in campus during my first year), when I started studying for Business Maths, my nose started to act up. I started to sneeze a lot, my eyes get puffy and watery, which leads me to have long breaks and minimal time to study.


And it leads to me failing that midterm. 


During the second semester, I couldn't recall being sick during/after the midterms because anything related to studies during that period was a blur to me, as I was dealing with a massive heartache at that time. 


Third semester. 

My first semester of commuting from home. This was the most tiring semester for me, because besides having classes from 8 to 5 (office hours class, as Tina like to say), assignments and midterms pilling up like crazy so I got sick a lot during this semester. Countless visits to the UNIMAS clinic until I developed a love-hate relationship with one of the doctors there. No, I am not kidding you about this too. Can ask Hany about this. 


Fourth semester.

Maybe I'm already immune to sleeping late and waking up early, so my sinus attack become less during this semester. But...... it will always, always appear whenever I'm having midterms. Although I can't seem to remember what subject did I succumbed to sinus attack, but I remember I did fell sick during one of those times.


Fifth semester.

Almost the end of the mid semester break, and I have five midterms coming up, a few assignments due in the first two weeks after the break and yes, you guess it, I'm having sinus attack. And it's like, every single day. After I wake up from sleep, after bath (?), after a short nap. I really need a visit to UNIMAS clinic if this condition continues until tomorrow. Oh God. But, like the previous semester, no matter how sick I get, I will always persevere, and perseverance actually bears great result so I know, despite the odds, I can do it.



Therefore Marcella,


GAMBATEH GAMBATEH for the midterms. ^^




CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top