Shine bright like a DIAMOND ♥


VICTORIA and RACHEL.
The two girls I run to whenever I had issues related to the heart.
Though they are both younger than I am (Vic is born in December, while Rachel is one year younger than me),
but they both tend to say right things.
Sometimes they might sound harsh, but only true friends will tell you the truth.
And that's what they do. 
I miss hanging out with them, talking about everything, feeling as carefree as a bird.
Lucky for us, we have Facebook. 
Imagine if we were to live in our parents era, with no Facebook, being a student.
Oh gosh, I don't want to imagine that.
I'm happy being born to this era. 
And I'm happy that I met these two girls in this journey of self discovery.
I am who I want to be, and they are there to watch.
They are the blessing that God sent from heaven,
which I couldn't ask for more. 
I hope that I am a blessing to them too.


Girls, you are my diamonds, my precious diamonds.
Not even gold can replace you girls.
Our friendship is so precious, and I love you girls.
May God bless our friendship.
Amen.++


"Find light in the beautiful city, I choose to be happy.
You and I, we're like diamonds in the sky"
Rihanna (Diamonds)

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top