Perfect Bucket List, Marcy style

Let's face it. 2012 is coming to an end soon, in just a blink of an eye. And time stops for no one. People come and go, babies are born and people die. Sounds tragic? On the contrary my friend, that is the circle of life. 


I am lucky to be alive, everyday. Although there are times life seems tough, but I will always remind myself, that somebody, somewhere, out there might be having problems worst than I am having. Some even died at an early age, when they have not seen half of the world. Is that not enough reason for you to be thankful?

While I was doing my assignments, (I am the type who must listen to songs when I do my work, or else I'll end up bored) I was listening to Jason Chen's version of Tong Hua when I realized that the song has a beautiful meaning. And suddenly, I started to imagine myself slow dancing to this song to, yes, my faceless groom. Oh so beautiful. I like dancing in particular, but I never slow dance before. Like, with the one I love. Well, I did, once. But it was a loooooooooonnnnngggg time ago. Hence, explains this is included in my bucket list. TO SLOW DANCE WITH SOMEONE I LOVE. Perhaps on my wedding? And on any occasions lah where I can slow dance with my partner. 


Does my partner have to know how to dance? I don't know. Oh faceless groom, should you? Haha. Well, as long as you're sporting enough to be my dance partner, I'll be okay. But if you know how to dance, it's a bonus for you. Just like good looks are a plus for the good character that a person have. 


I hope I will find my dancing partner. Someday. Soon. 


Amen. :)


On another note, congratulations to our national hero, Dato' Lee Chong Wei and his wife, Datin Wong Mew Choo on their wedding. It's a beautiful wedding, and I love weddings (I just had to add that. Haha). May you both have a prosperous married life and bear cute babies. And with this, I say goodnight. 


Photo courtesy of Google

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top