I wish I was special

Ever since I entered the fifth semester, I found myself crying a lot. Be it due to stress about midterms, assignments, or life in general. It seems that everything thrown at my way is making me cry. 


At times, don't get me wrong though. 




*Photos are in random order. Taken from Victoria's, Elly's and Liang's Facebook page*

Those are my happy moments in this semester. 


But I still couldn't quite understand why I am feeling the way I am feeling. People around me couldn't predict how I would react to something. Unfortunately, so do I. I can't predict my own mood. 


Exactly how my emotional graph these days. 

Am I not thankful enough in life that it leads me to feel this way? Had I prayed to God less these days that my feelings started to astray, even at the smallest, minor changes? Sigh.


But I must not lose faith, and I must always remember this:


Sincerely, 


THIS IS NOT THE END. YET.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top