This is how I look when I'm reading funny texts that you send to me.


And this is how I look like when I'm bored, checking my fon for your text.


This is me feeling miserable when we are not texting.

I wish I can explain the feeling that's I'm having right now.
They say it is LOVE when you can't explain how you are feeling.
But I doubt that. 
It's just too early.
Yes, I do miss him.

I cannot say it's a CRUSH because he's always on my mind 24/7. 
Maybe I'm just LONELY.
However, I am surrounded by friends (if I'm at Unimas) and family (siblings especially) if I'm at home.
How can I say I am lonely?


But I have to admit, the more we text, the more it makes me happy.
And sometimes, I find myself smiling upon receiving his text. 
I even smile while reading his text when I have nothing to do.

Maybe I just need somebody to love - Justin Bieber (Somebody to Love)


CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT IS THIS I AM FEELING?


Thank God I still have one more paper to go (must ace this paper badly! Other papers are screwed big time. Mother F) and after that I'll be busy helping out with FSGK's opera. That's the least I can do to get my mind off him. He did invite me for an event but it's as if he was just joking around. Idk. He's a very much jokester that I don't know when he is serious or when he is joking. Damn. 

Okay. Done for the day. Eyes are getting sleepy, but I still need to study for my last paper. Wish me luck!

Xoxo.
Love,
Marcy.


CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top