How I spent my weekends (21 - 22 May 2011)

It's the weekends again. Yayyyy! Also, it's the holiday so no work for one week. Another big yay! Yes, I'm working currently as a teacher's assistant at a kindergarten at Rubber Road. It's fun, seriously. Working around kids with different attitudes. And what I notice about kids, is that for them, everyday is a NEW day. Unlike us, everyday the same routine. So anyways, I'm not talking about this weekend. I've been meaning to update my blog on what I did last weekend. But since I'm working, I've always ended up feeling tired as soon as I get home. Therefore, please beware that this is gonna be a long post. Ngeh ngeh.




SATURDAY (21/5/11)

7.15 a.m: Woke up early and had to send Macson to school for school activities. Slept for two hours only. Still not cranky yet.


Saw this car on my way back home. Ain't it gorgeous?

7.50 a.m: Reached home. Went back to sleep as I felt sleepy as hell.
9.15 a.m: Got a knock at my door. Matthew is ready when it's not even 9.30 yet. I told him that I wanna send him at 9.30, he was angry and said, "I need to be in school before 10." Punctual much? -.-' Curse all the way while driving. When we reached St Jo, I asked him what time I need to pick him up and his answer was, "at 12 noon capish!". *percoma kenak tunggah capish. Haha*
9.55 a.m: Reached home. Went back to sleep.
10.55 a.m: Woke up. Feeling shittier than ever. Do some house chores like sweeping and laundry. Take bath.
11.35 a.m: Realized that it is 11.30. Hence, I need to make a move or else little Matthew will be cranky if I pick him up late. Haha.
12.05 p.m: Reached St Jo safely. Then we went back home. However, the road was jammed so this is what happened when the road is congested.
Matthew looking very stressed. Haha.

12.35 p.m: Reached home safely. Mamita just arrived prior to that. Hungry.
 *the rest remain history as I couldn't remember what happened after that. Lol.*

2 p.m (something): Macson texted asking me to picked him up at 4.
3 p.m: Watched something at History channel. But then, I ended up falling asleep on the couch. Sleepy much?
3.45 p.m: Alarm rang. Time to pick Macson at ze school.
4.00 p.m: Reached St Jo on time (again). No sign of Macson anywhere.
4.10 p.m: Still no sign of Macson. Texted him to tell that I've arrived. Finally nampak batang idung.
4.35 p.m: Reached home. Watched tv. 
*skip to night*
8.00 p.m (something): Dinner. I prepared dinner for myself, Matthew and Elly. 
Wallla! I introduce to you, nasi goreng pattaya. Well, the real version doesn't look this ugly lah. Haha. I'm an amateur cook, what can I say? :P

Now that's the real version of nasi goreng pattaya. 


9.00 p.m: Watched tv.
12 midnight: Return to the room. Online.
1 a.m: Sleep



SUNDAY (22/5/11)
8.35 a.m: Got a knock at the door from mummy asking us (Elly and I) to wake up for church. Took bath and dress up.
Almost nine: Mummy and Matthew waited in the car while Elly and I still berlenggang-lenggang doing our make up etc.
9.05 a.m: Off to St Marks church. 
9.15 a.m: Reached St Marks church. The parking inside was full, therefore we need to park the car at the parking outside the church.
9.20 a.m: Looking for seats. It was also full house. Elly and I sat at the back while Mummy and Matthew sat somewhere in front. Found the cutest toddler ever! She even called me Princess and she called Elly Queen. Haha. Funny much.


10.50 a.m: The mass ended. Went for brunch at MJC. 
11.30 a.m: Reached home. Rest for a while before going out again. 
12 noon: Off to pick up Ade.
12.30 p.m: Reached Satok. Went to BSN as Elly wants to withdraw money; then we went to CIMB. After that,we went to Satok's market to buy kek lapis Sarawak for Elly and Irwan to bring back to Sabah. Ade and I ended up stuffing ourself with lots of the samples. Haha.
Almost 1: Went to Public Bank at Padungan area. I almost got lost there. For a true Kuchingnite, ini sungguh memalukan. Haha.
1.10 p.m: Off to a secret destination. Weeee!
Almost 2: Reached our secret destination. Now, I shall let the pictures do the talking. :D
We are at Permai :D



Ade and Elly, two of my closest friends :D














Overlooking Damai Puri.

3.20 p.m: Left Permai with a heavy heart. But I'll be back soon enough *I hope*. Oh, and lesson learnt. If you want go to the beach, never, EVER wear heels/wedges. It is not easy to walk with those at the sands of the beaches. Had to learnt that the hard way. Haha
4.10 p.m: Reached Kuching. Went to tHe Spring in the hopes of going to Starbucks, However, the parking was fulled and I am not willing to go round and round the parking area just to look for the parking. Stomach comes first.
4.15 p.m: Decided to leave tHe Spring and we head off to Tabuan. Went to the Starbucks at Precinct 88. 
4.25 p.m: Reached Precinct 88 and went to Starbucks. 

Our chicken mushroom pie.

My favourite drink: green tea cream.

Ade ordered cappuccino.

Hungry Ade. haha.

Yours truly with my food and drinks.

Elly!

*pics taken from Elly's camera phone*


5.15 p.m: One hour chilling at Starbuck, we decided to go to Friendship Park as Elly had never been there before. 
5.20 p.m: Made a stop at Baker's Talk to buy food for brothers (which in the end was not appreciated as they didn't bring it to school. Haiya. Waste my money only).
5.30 p.m: Reached Friendship Park. Another picture talking moment.






*muka Elly cam muka mok tido jak. Haha.*









6.00 p.m: Went to the front area of Friendship Park. And we were greeted with this commotion.

Humans.

And dogs.

And more dogs!




This dog is uber adorable! She's wearing a scarf. Pink one summore.









We took a wild guess and thought that it was some dog exhibition/convention/show. 

6.30 p.m: Sent Ade off, then went back off. 
7 p.m. (something): Went back to the room, Elly and I started talking and talking as if the world ends tomorrow. 
10.15 p.m: Finally, both of us decided to take our shower. haha. Bau.
10.45 p.m: Did facials, watched tv, online.
1 a.m: Went back to bed.


And that is how I spent my weekends. Today, is such a boring weekend. Mummy and Papa disappeared to Neverland and I'm left at home. Dunno what else to do. Okay, done for the overdued post. Now maybe I shall do something useful like,spring clean my room maybe? Okay. GTG. Bye. Xoxo, love, Marcy.






CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top