Denying the truth

Every joke has some truth in it k.
- trisaratops



Itz ok. Well we both noe de truth behind de hidden lies. Kn3?
- Mr Chipsmore


Been playing I Will Follow You Into The Dark over and over again (so much for wanting to watch the re-run of Cinta Melody. Haha.). Those two text by my dearest friends are buzzing in my head right now. Things are going great between me and Mr Chispmore. Day by day, I began to see that he actually cares for me. But sometimes, I am afraid that things are going too fast. 


Because it seems like whenever I'm getting close to somebody, things happen. And after that, the person I know became the person I knew. I hate that. I do admit I miss him sometimes. I don't know about jealous. And certainly whether this is love. So there. I am confuse. Okay? Mr Chipsmore, don't make me even more confuse okay? You know why? Cause whenever I am happy with you, the dear person whom I love very much then suddenly appears in my mind. I am afraid to be sucked back into the past. But I want to move on. I am moving on. Just that, okay. Idk how to explain all these. Gosh, I hate the state that I am in right now. I think I better stop now before I blab something and I regret doing it afterwards. Kbye.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top