Truth is.....


Finally got the guts to text him, and asking for his time to talk to him. Simply because I want the truth from him. I'm tired of assuming. What if I assume wrong? Doesn't that mean that I am actually making a stigmata on him which is not true? But I am afraid that what I assume is right. Because if it is right, it means that he belongs to her now. I no longer have a chance to even get to know him better than I did over the summer holidays. However, even if the truth hurts (assuming that they are together), doesn't mean my life stops there, right? And I told Hany that I don't want to end my 2011 with regrets; bad enough I'm ending this year as a single lady (haha, jk. I'm not whining. I'm just not used to the fact that I am single this time). If I end my year with assuming something wrong (or right), it will be my first regret ever since I had been breathing for these 21 years. So yeah. And that was the last response that I got from him. Now, I'm waiting for the 'call' that might/might not happen. I say 'might not' because he said to me that he is not sure when is he free enough to let me call him. My first instinct was, he is AVOIDING me. And my spirit just went down the drain. Nevertheless, thanks to God for giving me a wonderful best friend, Hany told me her point of view, that he is not trying (based on the stories about him that he heard from me) to avoid me. Maybe he is, genuinely busy. If you are, I shall concur. But I really hope, before the year ends, I will know the truth and we both will live with no regrets. You know, if it was really up to me (and not considering how busy you are), I want to meet you up and chat with you all night long. I miss doing that you know. But reality kicks me hard in the butt, so I just settle with a phone call (which I really hope you consider).

I kinda hope that if we actually meet up, we would be this dramatic. Meh, who am I kidding. If it's me, then the scene up there is possible. If it's you, I would laugh my ass off cz you are so far away from Chuck. Haha. Jk.


God, maybe I'm asking too much. But please, if he is suppose to stay in my life, can you please let him stay? I'm out of clues from You indicating that I should let him stay or I should let him go from my life. Give me the December to remember o Lord, and the best ending for my dramatic 2011?


Love,

Marcy.
Xoxo


CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top