Dan sebenarnya.....

Remember a few days ago I posted about wanting to know the truth about something? And I imagined for it to be like Chuck and Blair's in Gossip Girl season 4 (if you have no idea what I am talking about, click here). Well, it happened. I finally know the truth about it. And truth to be told, I can say this; things are not what we always assume. That's why it is important to ask. As papa had told me before,

"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."
Quote from the Book of Matthew 7:7.

Though Chuck and Blair's scene may be more beautiful, I mean c'mon. Chuck Bass is Chuck Bass, while Blair is Blair Waldorf.  



Little did I knew, with the rain yesterday, and him walking me to my car, is also kinda like a movie scene. 

Taken by Hany when she was in the car. Elly said this looks like a scene in some romance movie. I couldn't help but to agree :D

We talked for quite a long time under the rain, yeah, quite long. Though it was raining and quite chilly at that time, I feel comfortable talking to him, just like I usually do. And so does he (even if he was drunk at that time, haha). What a way to wrap up my 2011 I must say :) 


So.....
Yeah.......

I don't know what else to say. No words can explain actually. 
I think I shall sleep now, before my flu become worse as I have eaten my medication earlier. 

Love,

Marcy.
Xoxo


CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top