If I were to describe my perfect guy, he would be like this (I hope this won't be a jinx that in the end I won't have any partner in my life [touch wood] or I would get a total opposite person than the one that I describe):

  • Must be taller than me. Not necessarily a tall person, but he must be tall enough to hug me. And hug-able too! Reason? I know that I will feel safe whenever I'm hug by him. And I don't want to hug a plank (sounds harsh, but that's true. Even guys actually preferred that their girlfriend/wife/partner to actually have some flesh. Do not regard this in a sexual manor cause I am not. And oh, to skinny (or those who thinks that they are skinny) girls out there, don't go and say I'm lying. I actually ever asked this to a few male friends so it is valid, okay?). But he must not be too muscular though. Too muscular = BIG NO NO!
This is just nice. :)
This? Agak melampau lah, don't you think?
  • He must understand that I value friendship a lot. So, he must not try to separate me from my friends because he needs to remember, that before he came into my life, they are the ones who play important role in my life. And I value the bro code "bros over hoes" too, so I hope he values mine too (not the code, if you get what I mean).

  • The one who I can count on whenever I got myself into trouble. I am a messed up girl, and this semester just proved it. I've been into accidents, got summoned by the police, had car problem (which of course I got no clue about, but I made it) etc. So yes, as independent as I am, I still need guidance from someone who knows better than I do. Which means to say, he must be a street smart person, not a bookworm only. Not everything is based by the textbook. There's no textbook on how to survive life out there sold as far as I know. If anyone of you found one, please tell me. I kinda need it. Okay. Just kidding. Back to my point, the guy must be street smart and full of experience. Not just answering "I don't know" or even worst "just Google it" to my silly (or not-so-silly) questions. He doesn't necessarily have to come and save me every single time when I got myself into trouble, no. So far, I can pick myself up from the troubles that I've run into. I just need someone to tell me what to do next because, c'mon, when you're panic, you can't think straight. So when I am at my most irrational state, he needs to point out the rationale in the situation that I am at that moment. (Okay, this is a long, elaborated description, but, yeah.)
  • Oh, he must be the person who I can talk to in the end of a long day (and the same goes to him, I must be the person who he can talk to in the end of a long day. I mean, I'm his life partner, so he's stuck with me what *evil laughs*.) I am the kind of person who shares the joys, sadness, anger, any feelings that I have. When I was in a relationship, that is the most important part because usually, our conversation is based on that; how is your day today? I love to share my feelings, but since now I am single, I share those with my friends of course. Sometimes I shared it here, most of the time in my Tumblr but never a day goes by that I don't do a fair share about something that had happened in my life. I have to admit, I am very expressive at my feelings. Before this, I hide my feelings a lot before, but it ended up eating me in the inside. But now, I am (I think) very transparent. When I'm angry, I'm angry. When I'm happy, I'm happy. However when I'm sad, you need to be friends with me long enough to know that I am actually hiding sadness within me. So far, only Hany has that ability. And someone else too (though it only has been a year, or less, since we finally got closer). Usually, I will only tell my friends the sadness that I have after I calmed myself down. So basically, other than being a person I share my life about, he must know whatever feelings that I have without having me to have to point it out to him how am I feeling. Yup, I have very high expectations so, je suis désolé. In a nutshell, he must know how to console me and calm me down whenever I am at my breaking point.
  • A person who I can bicker with, but in the end of the day, we still love each other. Being an intelligent (kah?) girl is hard. Sometimes, guys are intimidated with the knowledge that we have. Which means to say, we have our own point of view; but some guys (being conservative, not in a good way) doesn't respect our opinions, our point of view. I love being intelligent, being able to answer questions that people throw at me. Must I pretend to be someone dumb in order to get a guy's attention? Later, what will the guy thinks of me? That I am incapable of doing things. Hell no. So, he must respect my point of view (though sometimes it might be wrong; hence the street smart traits that I had explained earlier he must have) but he must also must not back down everytime and let me win the fight. An intelligent fight once in a while is good, but make sure the make up is also good so you know it's worth it :).
  •  Last but not least, I can be weird with him. Let's face it, everyone has a weird trait(s) in them. As for me, I have a lot. I think. But I just put one here, later malu lah if my future husband somewhere out there read this and say, "she is so weird. Might as well I find someone less weird than her." Okay, I can't think of any right now. Wait, okay. As I had said earlier, I am an expressive person. Hence, there are times that I can have a random outburst. It can be any, I can laugh at something for so long or so hard that nobody understands why I do that (only I know the reason why I do that so perdón me.) or I can be so angry that I cried or random sexual outburst. Yup, I do have that. Not to say that I have a dirty mind (or maybe I do, I don't know), but it just so happen that I remembered that as it has a connection in a way with sexual things (best eg, condom). If you can't be weird with me, then how do you expect me to be weird with you? 

Nevertheless, in the end of the day, he must be my bestfriend in order to be my lover. I mean, love will always start from friendship. It can be an unexpected one, it can be an expected one. But usually, the unexpected ones will always yields the best result. I think this quote is the best quote to sum what I mean here.


So yeah, that is basically the perfect guy I am dreaming about. Does this describe someone I know, I'm not sure. I know someone happens to have a few of the traits that I had mentioned above. But he is beyond my reach; no, this is not me giving up. I'm just facing the reality that I (might) have no chance against the person who is getting closer to him. Anyways, moving on. Anyone who has all the seven traits, okay, itu sangat melampau, 6 out of 7 or maybe 5 out of 7; who happens to be single AND available, and looking for a (potential) partner, please appear in my life. If possible, enter my life by accident but stay on purpose. Amen++.



This is for you. I will always think of you, in whatever situation I have in my life. You had a way to make me smile, you just do.


Love, 

Marcy.
Xoxo




CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top