Blue Bloods

Today when I log in to my Facebook after a very slow day at Aunty La's place, I stumble upon this photo, posted by my mum. At first, I just scroll down and didn't think it would make sense, but upon watching Blue Bloods, somehow this made sense. Read and understand, and try to be in your mother's shoes. Would you be able to do whatever she has done for you? 



I may not be a mother, NOT YET. But I know, I may not be able to be half the mother that mummy has been for the three of us. All these years, I was not a good daughter to mummy. God knows what bad things I did to her. But being in the university, somehow taught me that sometimes, things are not what they seems and that whatever they had done, they do it for they want to keep us safe from any harm. Nothing more. It may not be Mother's day, don't get me wrong. But, I don't think it is wrong to do a post about my mum. This is one way for me to express my appreciation towards her. For now, I am still living with her so I may take things for granted but someday, I know I will be away from her. Working maybe, or maybe I decided to stay with my husband's family (if my husband decides that we should stay with the family that is), we will never know. And when that day comes, I do not want to be the child who says, "mum was right," or "I should have listened to mama," or any other phrases that most said when they finally realized what their mother had done for them, which may have (unintentionally) made them despised their own mother. 

So dear people out there, treat your mother right, just the way that they had treated you for when they are gone, whatever you do may be worthless and pointless. And this post also serve as a reminder to myself that I should treat mummy as she treated me, although sometimes we have misunderstandings, but then it is only for my own good. 


Till then,


Marcy.
Xoxo.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top