Cinta

It has been a while since I last posted here. And guess what? It's the second last day of June. Which means we have been through half a year of 2012. What a milestone, I must say. Currently on my summer vacation, I opt not to work this time because last semester was hectic and I think I want to spend as much time at home (and get fat :p). But I might change my mind soon because my parents ain't paying me money for staying at home (which they should because they know I'm always seeking ways of going out with the girls for the past few months. Just kidding. Haha.). Though, I wonder, what part time job can I do for two months and then quit? I saw an advertisement at H&L supermarket MJC for part time cashier but from what I remembered when I tried to ask for that position last summer vacay, the head cashier said I must work for AT LEAST two months to be part time. Or maybe she's just lazy to train a new worker. If that is true, jeez woman. You won't go far with that attitude you know?

How has my life been so far from the absence of me posting anything from this blog? Well, my life has been very well I must say. Involved in co-curriculum, flash mob and tons and tons of assignments has definitely drained me out, but the time spent with my girl friends are priceless. And I cherish it a lot. The girls are always there whenever I need someone to talk to. And they gave the best advice, although sometimes it's painful to hear they say about it. Well, it has been said, 

"the truth may hurt for a while, but a lie may hurt forever". 
Me and my heart, on the other hand, still got issues. I'm still confused, despite of the many signs that God gave to me. And I realized this, whenever I tried to forget about him, that is when I will saw his friends on campus. Sometimes, his car. Or him. Also, whenever I talked about him to my girls, next thing I know, I will saw his friends. Now that I have so many signs, I don't know what else to do. So, Rachel suggested this to me, "pray to God. Ask Him to open his heart, cause I do believe he belongs to you. I know you believe that too. You've prayed for the signs, and you got it. Now, you don't know what to do, it's time for you to pray. It works everytime. :)" Though, I haven't pray for it yet, until now because I feel bad for only praying to God only when I want something. Not that I didn't say my thanksgiving prayer. I say that every single day for I feel very blessed with my life now, especially this year. Half of this year has been great for me, it really is. I just feel, bad, you know? *sigh*

Anyways, I think I should gather the courage soon, if I want to see something works soon. Not only that, I need to work something out in order for it to work too. But how could that be, if he says that he "has" a girlfriend, which nobody knows, including his family? 

Like I always tell him, and I tell myself, let time tells. 


Toodles~

Xoxo.
Marcy.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top