Things Friends Would Do For You

*Time flies so fast. Without us realizing it, we've gone through almost half of the 2012 year. And yes, I am very much aware that my blog appears so dusty for the lack of updates. Hence, explains why I don't use the Day *** for this post and the next posts. I've lost count how many days in the world had passed since then. Heck, I can't even differentiate between Gawai week and pre-Gawai week.*







These are my girlfriends. They are my rock. Nobody knows me like they do. Without them, my life is incomplete. 



Things that they've done for me that touches my heart:

  • Stalk your crush's car for you. *assuming orang itu tidak membaca post ini*
  • Brings food in class, LOTS of them. And then we eat like nobody's business during the lecture. Lol. 
  • The only people that won't get bored listening to your stories over and over again. 
  • The ones who knock the sense out of you when you are not sure what you should do.
  • The people whom you can be weird with, and they don't care about how weird you act. In fact, they like to see your weird acts just to annoy you more. 
  • Never judges you for what you've done. For they understand that everyone has different stories to tell, and different mechanism in coping with life.

Actually, they've done much more than this but these are the ones that really touches my heart so to you girls, I love you no matter what will happen in the future. May God bless our friendship always. Amen ♥.







Love,

Marcy.
Xoxo.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top