Hot Guys Who Cook ;)

Yes please :D *wink*

This guy spell HOTNESS with a capital H. Coincidentally, H is his initial for Henry. Henry Golding is his name. Lelaki Iban terakhir, as me and my girls would call him due to the fact that his mother is Iban. Another reason to be proud for being an Iban :).

Rachel once pointed that the way he smiles is the same as one of our friends. He really does, I swear!

Last Monday he appeared on Diva Universal original show, Hot Guys Who Cook and I actually missed the episode. So I decided to stay away from Twitter until I get to watch the rerun and I did! He cooked roast chicken, which is simple but yet yummy (from the looks of it). :D Oh, and did you know that he knows about herbs? I've known guys who cook, but none I know actually has the knowledge about herbs. Damn he's awesome. 


Dear Henry Golding,

If I actually got the chance to meet you in person, the first question I would ask is, "nemu jaku Iban dik jang?" :p

Okay, I think I should stop now before I rant God knows what else. I need to stop spamming my Twitter's timeline about him as well. Haha. Goodnight!


Marcy,
Xoxo. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top