Day 44 of 366: 5 o'clock in the Morning

It's almost 5 o'clock in the morning,and I haven't sleep yet.
Might be having a long day today as it is registration day for all present Unimas students.
Will be heading to the bank to take out some money. 
This semester's fee is RM 685 (which is less than last semester's RM 691).
Then I will be paying my fees at Unimas' Financial Unit as I hope think it might be faster compared to services at Bank Islam.
Mijot will be coming with me as well, as she's gonna 'tumpang' (I can't even think of the right English word for this  *sigh*) me this semester.
I have no objection against this as long as our timetables are not clashing to the point that she has to wait for me or vice versa.
And we've decided to register our courses at CAIS as the internet there might should be faster.
Mind you we have to fight for places in classes offered because every subject/lecturer has a quota.
So I hope I won't be cranky today if all the process involves waiting; which ironically all process does INVOLVE waiting.
And I might need this in order to stay un-cranky.



Yes, instant coffee. 
Though I just realized this; instant coffee usually makes me sleepy in the day and when I drank it at night (in the hopes for it doing the same 'magic' that makes me sleepy in the day,) coffee makes the opposite reaction. 
Coffee, y you so mean to me?
I just heard sounds of water coming out from the kitchen.
Mummy is up already.
So I guess I should sleep nap now.
2 1/2 hours should be enough, I hope. 

Let's sing this song as a lullaby, together.




Good night, eh salah! I mean, good morning.


UPDATE!!'

Currently at CAIS with Mijot, Aisyah and Zella. The line is as usual, fucked up slow. And from what I saw in Finance Facebook page, everyone is complaining about being unable to sign in. Well, people are complaining in Twitter as well. 

Click to zoom in for the image. 


For goodness sake, I am in campus, using their internet line but yet I still couldn't get through. If I couldn't get through, what more those who can't go to the campus to use the facilities here right?


This was how I felt a few minutes ago (before I realized such a bimbo I was didn't realized the link of "e-semester registration".


This is how I look like upon seeing this.


But right now, the website I trying to access to is looking something like....this


I have no idea how long will stay here in CAIS until everything is done. But I hope before sun down because I miss my house (as if I'm staying somewhere else before this pulak). I want my bantal busuk so bad. Okay, enough rantings. I shall leave this page now and proceed on doing my registration. 

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top