Day 38 of 366: I was a Josephian :D


























Obviously, I am that bored. But it's okay, because this is what girls do. :p I was on Tumblr and when I was browsing around, I stumble upon a tumblog where the girl, who is in Form 4 right now posted a photo of her in school uniform. Out of the blue, I suddenly miss those blue sarong and white shirt (fyi, when I was in St Teresa, I wore baju kurung to school. But it changes when I entered St Joseph. I told mummy that I will only agree to wear skirt if only the skirt is tailored to just a few inches above my knee) so I decided to look for my old uniform at the closet only to realize that I gave away my old baju kurung to my niece in kampung :(. Luckily I found this, and my name tag is still attached on it! Which result into what you've seen above. Though obviously I don't look like that when I was in Form 6. I was a lot chubbier and my hair was shorter. I'll find photos of me in Form 6 and update soon. Till the update! Toodles~

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top