Leaving on a jetplane


So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go...



Will be leaving somewhere, soon. At first, I was excited because I know this will be a great experience for me. But after booking the flight, I have mixed feelings about it. Happy, because perhaps I'll meet new people there. Sad, because all my family members WILL be here, AND I AM NOT. In denial, because I thought that the time has yet to come. Nevertheless, I will not let this tiny feelings pull me down for I believe every journey has a purpose. Besides, I need to be away for awhile. This town keeps giving me heartaches after heartaches, I need to see my life in another perspective, another place. 


Perhaps...

Perhaps...

Perhaps.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top