And that's how the second half of 2013 kicks off...


This is how I'm gonna sum up my first day of internship. 

  1. Our handlers, Diana and Felicia are two coolest people I've ever met! They're not stingy with whatever knowledge they know and they're gorgeous. Yes, I just had to say that. No extra points for that.
  2. Went to airport to go to Prudential's booth as today and tomorrow will be the last two days that they will be there. We were asked to do market survey, and I tell you, approaching people, to borrow a bit of their time in order to do market survey, is not easy. Some even might have an impression that we're selling products when we are only interns. Jeez people. But yeah, each day, my respect towards these people (the people who are in Prudential) grows more and more. 
  3. Went to Summer mall that was just opened a few days ago with Achis. And like CityOne Metrojaya, the basement area was dusty, the car parks are flooded with water, and of course, not many stores are open yet. Although, there's Starbucks, Secret Recipe, Baskin Robbins(!) and oh, my favourite, Ding Tea. Lol. Well, they are a lot more actually but I just can't mention them all here. Bahagia lah student Unimas lepas ni....
How Summer shopping mall looks like. Photo courtesy of Google Image.


Basically, I had fun (although felt a bit tired as when I was stuck in the jam after picking up my brother from tuition there were micro seconds that I almost doze off because I just can't keep my eyelids up). 


To end my post, I'm wanna say that July, give me surprises and colours in my life.



CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top