Am I Wrong

Am I wrong for knowing what I want in life? And what I want in life is to explore the world, to go to my DREAM destinations.


Am I wrong for enjoying my life without being tied to anybody at the moment? I have never tasted these sweet freedom when I was younger because I thought that by being in a relationship makes me happy. I learnt that we can actually be happy be it whatever status we may be. I saw living proof of single people living their life to the fullest and married people who are actually miserable in their life.


Am I wrong for knowing what kind of guy I want in my life? My past experience taught me to be careful with my steps; I don't build those walls for no reason. But if you think you are brave enough to break my walls, go ahead and do it. Be creative while you're at it. Cz once I'm done giving chances, I will move on and not look back anymore.


To all the people that I posed these few questions today, I don't even know the reasoning behind me asking these questions. Perhaps I just want assurance in my decision making. Who says making decisions are easy?

posted from Bloggeroid

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top