I was told that I am a dreamer.
There are times I hate that fact, there are times that I don't.
Today, is one of those days.
 Next week, the agency will be going for a team building and self development camp at Lambir National Park.
And I have been following the updates from afar, from silent, because I can be a private investigator if I want to.
I am looking forward to this camp, and consider this my birthday present, as I am away from the people who usually celebrate with me.
What I am looking forward the most, is meeting someone I've never met.
I don't know why, I am just so excited.
Well, I wouldn't say excited, more like, curious.
But I heard from some birds, that the person that I want to meet will not be coming.
And for a nano second, I felt disappointed.
I don't know why I feel disappointed, as if that person is that excited to know who I am.

I guess, it is just not my day.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top