Hello 2015

nowplaying: Love Me Again - John Newman

 




I know I am 13 days late of wishing everyone a Happy New Year and welcome 2015. 

Assuming I have reader (s) in this blog, which I doubt I do, I'm sorry that I almost forgot the existence of this blog.
I can't even remember the last time I blogged! That's how horrible I am.

 But if you must know, I have two main reasons why I am not as active updating my blog as I used to.


REASON 1:
I think I mentioned somewhere in my previous post that I don't have a proper internet connection (as in Wi-Fi) where I am staying. Most of the time I online via my smartphone, using data 95% of the time. Even then, I noticed that the data plan is getting more and more expensive these days. Data plan supposedly for one month, only lasted three weeks plus. Damn rip off. But it's okay. At least I can online with my smartphone. Some people can only online using Wi-Fi, even though they are using a smartphone. #feelinggrateful

REASON 2:

LIFE HAPPENS. As simple as that.


There were a lot of things that happened towards the final quarter of 2014; it's overwhelming that there are days that I actually needed to stop for a second and think, "is this really happening?
You know?
But despite of that, I am happy that I get to see changes in my life, for the better. 
Yes, there are days that I feel helpless, but I realized that I have a choice in life on whether I should remain helpless, or I just get back on the saddle and carry on.
And now I realized how positive energies really bring positivity into one's life;
how can one person's energy suck another person's energy. 
The moment I stepped my foot in my office, I am surrounded by positive energies everywhere.
Despite how tired I was the night before, or how I was wishing it was the weekend, the moment I stepped foot into the office, I will forget whatever tiredness that I had felt earlier. 
From that moment on, I know I am "home".

I wish not to do a long update, because my mind is actually freezing hahaha.
But at the same time, because there are so many things happening this month as well (not complaining), I doubt that I can update about how my 2014 year went by anytime soon. 
However, I do feel like I need to documented it because I am afraid that if I don't document it, I might forget what had happened. 


Until then, live life to the fullest and savour every moment like it is your last!
See you in the next post.

CONVERSATION

0 comments darling:

Post a Comment

Back
to top